Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ArtRage Creation

When I was growing up, a new box of crayons was always an exciting time. Now it happens to be software--a little more expensive, however. But learning new things is something I really enjoy.

With the help of training videos, I have become somewhat familiar with my latest endeavor--a paint program called 
ArtRage.

The first thing I did was work with a photo and make some changes to it.



Today I decided to get adventuresome and try an original. This involved combining ArtRage and Photoshop Elements.



With all the new tools, the sky is the limit. Who knows what this will develop into. Just need to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is very nice. I still remember the smell of the crayons at school supply time. I always wanted the box of 72 with the sharpener. It's still exciting today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the days! Whatever was the largest size box always was like a Christmas present.
      Glad you liked the pic. Thanks for leaving a comment. That is always an encouragement.

      Delete