Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gratitude

This is the time of the year when we are especially reminded to be grateful and to show gratitude.

grat-i-tude
noun--the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.


How many things can you list in 15 seconds 
that you're grateful for? 
Start now.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15


Being grateful helps us to be satisfied with what we have 
and to be appreciative.


Does that even include the difficulties of life?


Truly, we are blessed!!!


Here is a little craft you might enjoy making for the holidays.
Each time you light a candle in the jar, use it to help you remember to be grateful for something or someone.


During this special season, 
my desire is to cultivate a grateful heart.

1 comment:

  1. All so beautiful! My favorite is the one labeled "gratitude." I love the warm autumn colors! One thing I've found over the last 15 days that I've been posting a gratitude on my blog, is that being grateful can change one's attitude and one's life!

    ReplyDelete