Saturday, August 20, 2016

A New Kind of Puzzle

Many hours of my life have been spent putting together puzzles. It all started as a young child and continued until a few years ago. But now I'm doing a different kind of puzzles--scrapbook artistry. 



Each kit that I purchase contains a variety of pieces that need to be put together to create an amazing picture. It is so much fun to see what finally emerges.


Take a look at some of the new puzzles I've put together.

• A Glimpse of Spring
From This

To This

• Flora and Fauna
    From This

To This

• Venezia Bundle
From This

To This

• Lasting Presence
   From This

To This

How much fun is that? And it allows for my creative side to express itself, which goes beyond just putting pieces together to form another person's ideas.

Check out the lovely things at oscraps.com by Lynne Anzelc Designs. You will be amazed at all the lovely things she has for you to let your creativity soar.


No comments:

Post a Comment