Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moku Hanga--What???

Is that another language? Possibly. It's actually the name of one of JixiPix's small, stand-alone apps. They have so many things to choose from. I have really enjoyed trying a number of their products.

I especially like combining things, so let's see some ideas.

One of my outings was to Robinson Preserve in Bradenton, FL. It has many walking paths and a look-out tower. The 487 acre preserve had undergone an incredible transformation from disturbed farmland to coastal and wetland habitats. I took a few pictures, but didn't have the necessary things to go hiking--walking shoes, water and sunglasses.

But here is the lake as you first enter the preserve.



Using Moku Hanga, Romantic Photo and Grungetastic produced this.

That was fun!!! But I couldn't stop there. Oh, No!



And the--one more



Variety is the spice of life, so they say. That's good because I do like variety. How about you? Are you into new things? Why not give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment